- We gladly match the price of any of our competitors, even online stores. Please ask!
- Price matching only applies to identical items that are currently in stock.
Try Before You Buy:
- We are happy to apply up to 3 rentals back towards your purchase of new gear.
- Like for like: bike rentals toward bike purchase; skis for skis; boots for boots, etc.
- Rentals-back-toward-purchase apply to non-clearance/sale items only.
New Bike Benefits:
- With every new bicycle purchased at Pine Mountain Sports you will receive…
- Free tune up after the first 30 days.
- Free Basic Bike Fit.
- Free the spot adjustments for life.
- 10% off cycling accessories for life.
- Free lifetime Club Card Membership and all of its benefits.
- We will donate 1% of your new bike purchase to local non-profits.
- 30 day money back guarantee. If you don’t love the bike you can exchange it or return it.
Bike Rental Reservations:
- All reservation fees are 100% refundable, so long as you cancel in advance.
- We do not issue credit or refunds for rentals that are returned early.
- We are happy to assist our customers by handling all warranty claims for them.
- Customers are asked to cover all freight charges; we do the rest.
- Warranty items may be repaired or replaced at the manufacturers discretion.
- Any additional charges will be confirmed with the customer before applied to the product.
- Pine Mountain Sports must follow manufacturer guidelines for the warranty process.
Returns & Exchanges:
- All returns must have a receipt to receive a full refund (within 30 days of purchase).
- Without receipts, a store credit/exchange can be issued for current items only (at the last “sale” price).
- Merchandise must be brand-new condition. Used products cannot be returned.
- Clearance items (at 40% off or more) are final sale and cannot be returned.
We value every one of our customers:
How are we doing? If you ever have anything less than an exceptional experience at Pine Mountain Sports please let us know so that we can take care of it. If you have suggestions, we want to hear them. And, if you are ever not completely satisfied, please send me an Email with a note.
Dan McGarigle, Owner